When things go down

SBS Show

Untitled document

I can always ride through to the other side knowing that my work is positively impacting people:

BTW – Thank you for the SBS Show dude. I had a 6-hour road trip this weekend and got caught up on the show (with a couple of re-listens). It really made the trip go fast and I learned tons!

My day could not have sucked any worse, until I got that IM. Now, granted, I get a little boost but it will take quite a bit more till I’m doing well enough to get my own castle, like some other SBS Show hosts.

Leeds2

But I’m not complaining. After all, it could be much worse.

Cletus107

The entire SBS Show crew, poles, shoes, Nascar and the famous dental plan will broadcast live from WWPC in July.

8 Responses to When things go down

1. Jonah Ellis says:

Is that Katie? She’s cute!!!

Likewise, thanks for the SBS Show. I have not had a pleasurable and entertaining learning experience before so I am not sure how to feel about it but I am certainly picking up a lot from you. Thanks Vlad!

2. PeterM says:

Ditto with the perv above me. Katie looks very nice. You’re a very lucky man. She sounds great too, too bad you didn’t use her on this podcast for the disclaimer.

You should have her on for all our spouses: “How to live with a geek”

3. Sarah says:

Does this mean no SBS Show for almost a month from now? I’m all high on SBS Show #22 I can’t wait long that long for 23! You should totally do these daily 🙂 Come on! 🙂

4. Susanne says:

Do you like my castle? You guys didn’t believe me! Seriously, we are brimming with castles in England… to be honest I’m sick of them.

This particular castle is a favourite of mine – what do you think of the moat?! We use this as our summer house when we drink tea and eat scones whilst watching the jousting…

5. cscriber says:

Where is ‘nessy?

6. Chandana says:

I would LOVE to hear the original SBS Show gang. I’m going to be at WWPC this year too, would love to meet you all.

7. Eric says:

Umm, I’d take Katie over Susanne. Love those blue eyes.