Vladcast Episode 11 – Determination

Vladcast

Vladcast on determination. For all those of you that asked where I get the energy to do what I do and how I get this done. You might want to turn your speakers down a little though, this is the raw, uncensored Vlad. All you gotta remember is that if you gotta be a monkey…  (if this makes any bit of difference in your life please let me know)

Play VladCast: [audio:http://www.vladville.com/media/Vladcast11.mp3]

Add feed to iTunes  / File Attachment: Vladcast11.mp3 (4175 KB)

9 Responses to Vladcast Episode 11 – Determination

Sorry about the tapping noise in the background, when I talk I tend to get a little animated and thats the sound of the headset wire hitting the filing cabinet in the storage area where I have my podcasting stuff setup. Might need to rethink it but I think the message gets through.

I hope you dig it.

2. Brother, you are my fucking hero. Period.

Gettn’ shit done in J-ville,

Michael

3. azedison says:

God damn dude you rock!

I’d love to be on the ownwebnow squawk box calls. My boss just ignores me for weeks then I get yelled at.

4. Jen says:

You call this filthy? 🙂

I guess for people that haven’t met you in person. 🙂

This is safe, PG-13 at worst.

Jen

5. Logan Tamer says:

Are these the daily “squawk box” calls I heard about at own? You do this stuff with your staff every single day?

I am sure that many would love to getthis on daily basis. I found it very inspirational and I wish I could pull off anything even close to it for the sake of the business around me.

Made my day. Thanks.

l.

6. Jeff M. says:

Once again, right on! You are that loud fuckin’ voice in my head reminding me that I am intelligent!

Yeah, the podcasts work for me!

Jeff, thanks!

I don’t know that I should be encouraging people that hear voices in their head 🙂

8. Pingback: Vlad Mazek - Vladville Blog » Blog Archive » Where does determination go?

9. Pingback: Vlad Mazek - Vladville Blog » Blog Archive » Vladcast Episode 12 - Who Motivates You?