BB in 1 Week with Monkey & Weasel

OwnWebNow, Shockey Monkey

After two years of pushing this stuff forward by myself (and a few thousand partners) the time has finally come to put the Own Web Now monster behind The Monkey and The Weasel and let it out of my direct control. What this basically means is that I’m in for a week of documenting, explaining and selling the idea of the entire OWN enterprise, everything we run and support, tying together with everything and everyone we work with.

What this means is more money, more time on development and yes, phone and full support for the Monkey. Unfortunately, it is going to take all my time as well as everyone you know and work with at OWN so expect the things to be a little slow at OWN this week. I will not be available on the phone, no blog, no IM and if you have a big issue that you email me about either use the portal or you’ll get a response in a week.

See you next Monday.

7 Responses to BB in 1 Week with Monkey & Weasel

1. Theo says:

2. Mike S says:

Touch him! Love him! Liebe mein affe-mienke!

— Dieter

3. HandyAndy says:

Say it isn’t so! A week without Vladism’s, how will we all survive :>)

4. Ingrid says:

Speak for yourself Andy 🙂

I don’t agree with everything Vlad says and I’m obviously a Vladville addict. I had no idea I would miss the day-to-day thoughts on this business this much.

Good or bad it brightens up the day. Can’t wait for Monday. I am sure its hurting him more not blogging.

5. Logan Tamer says:

Me too………….

Sad truth is that with the exception of Karl who is a little too “Microsoft” for my taste nobody offers clear cut case for the SMB strategy.. just a bunch of copy and paste sites without lick of original thought.

Maybe it’s time to start blogging.

6. Daily Dose of Vlad says:

Stop, being a little SPF pussy, and go get some shit done! You are an addicted, loser ,and its your damn fault! Feel better now?

There you go, Vlad in a nutshell, bad punctuation and all!

7. Pingback: mienke - StartTags.com