Words of Wisdom

Vladville

You might want to look the other way, this one gets messy.

If there are any words of wisdom I wish to impart on you, my dear audience – whether you’re an SPF, a business owner, a student, a stay at home mom/dad, a techie or someone who just got lost here – it would be this:

“Never fuck with resourceful assholes.”

004119_11 Arrogance is a funny thing, it encourages you to plow ahead without concern for consequences, without regard for the feedback of the people you are affecting and without care because it’s all about the money and whoever has the bigger pile wins. Which I am sure works great, until you piss off resourceful people that will work for next to nothing just for the satisfaction of kicking your ass.

Tune in over the next 10 days, I promise it will be fun to watch. Oh, and if you blog about any of it I’ve got a pile of shiny iPods just looking for a good home! It’s iPods and steak knifes.

8 Responses to Words of Wisdom

1. Allen S says:

What kind of iPods? Shuffle? Nano?

2. StaceyC says:

Hmmmm…let me grab the popcorn for this one!

Allen,

First generation Apple, stores 3 mp3’s and weighs 6 pounds.

4. Pingback: Roger Heim’s Blog » Blog Archive » There Will Be Blood

5. Allen S says:

A cup of honey tea for me, please. I’ve read on the internet that it is good for indigestion.

6. Mikey J says:

“a pile of shiny iPods just looking for a good home!”

… does this mean the folks that won previously might finally get theirs? 😉

(or did I just ruin any chance of that EVER happening?)

7. Mikey J says:

Sorry for my last comment! Lots of late nights — not Vlad late, but way past my bedtime (wait ’til your little one hits 23 months!).

I saw an opportunity for a cheap shot and took it. I withdraw that comment now.

While it’s cool that I did something worthy of winning an iPod (especially judged by Vlad), it’s much, much cooler that I was able to make him chuckle.

Thanks again for all you do for us lurkers out here. It is always appreciated!

8. Vlad says:

Mikey,

Not a problem at all, I am sorry I haven’t yet had a chance to take care of it all. As you can tell, I’ve been a little bit busy 🙂

I will have them out next week, I promise.