Did you ask Santa Claus for a new shiny SBS Show podcast?

SBS Show

Well someone did because here it is, fresh from the north pole: SBS Show Episode 25 with Erick Simpson of Managed Services University. Erick talks about his new book, about the trends in our industry and really engages in a deep dive – one so deep it took two SBS Show episodes to splice it together.

So here is something for you to enjoy over Christmas, our newsletter and our new site launch tomorrow. So from me and Susanne, Merry Christmas!

9 Responses to Did you ask Santa Claus for a new shiny SBS Show podcast?

1. richwalkup says:

I don’t know which is sicker – that you’re actually working on stuff like this on Christmas day or the fact that I’m reading and replying 3 minutes later.

I know you’re working too AND that you’re working for me on a Jan 1 deadline.. so yeah… you lose 🙂

Merry Christmas bud!

3. ethomas says:

SBS Show & Eggnog, a winning combination.

Listening now, Merry Christmas!

4. Pingback: E-Bitz - SBS MVP the Official Blog of the SBS "Diva" : The Queen has a podcast...

5. ellis says:

Can’t wait for the newsletter. I added myself to it twice, haven’t received a single one or a confirmation. Did you send any? Spam filtering?

6. markcrall says:

Thanks Vlad,
    As our company has had great success in transitioning into the MSP space, I’ve often had aspirations to become a mentor/provider to the providers as you, Erick, Amy Luby and others whom share a desire to see other succeed have so done. Do you think that MSP training and business support (providing for the providers) will be best accomplished by National ventures, local companies of the MSP software vendors themselves? Just curious on your thoughts…

The newsletter will be out today or tomorrow, depending on how quickly I can get things done today, busy week.

I don’t understand your question but both Amy and Erick do training, I would contact them.

8. Pingback: Vlad Mazek - Vladville Blog » Blog Archive » The Vladville Crawl